Monday, May 22, 2006

With hairs, comes white hair


1. Work, work and more work… No time for TV, let alone blogging. Eating dinner, Watching grey’s anatomy and blogging at the same time. Ya, tell me about it.

2. Shop, shop and more shopping. Suddenly realized how many stuff I brought home from SIM LIM Square. A linksys router, Panasonic earphones, usb 2.0 pci, 50 dvd-r, alarm clock ?!?, TV tuner and most importantly, an Acer laptop. I think I am returning all my pay back to sim lim… or more…

3. I am happy. Unlike most of my customers, I am able to put the stuff I bought into good use. Done setting up a network with my pc and laptop using a router, record TV programes into my pc using TV tuner, burn the shows into DVD with my laptop. Phew~ But still, got time to burn, no time to watch.

4. Begin to pick up on reading, on the mrt trains to and back from work. That’s the only time I have for myself. Now reading “A simple story” by S.Y.Agnon. Not so much of a simple story, but it’s a nice, enchanting, easy to read book.

5. So many invitations I cant go to. For examples, my army mate, Chris Neo leaving Singapore for good but I cant go airport to send him off, jc friend, lena’s 21 birthday party, the ord dinner coming up…still not sure if I can attend it or not. Haiz…. All because of my job. I’m sorry, but not so sorry. Reason because I happen to like my job very much.

6. Still I need a break. I want to give myself a time off before entering ntu. So maybe, I will be handing in my resignation letter at the end of june. Yeah, they are expecting a resignation letter from me, how ionic is that. We shall see.

7. They said, “what you don’t think of cant attract you”, but, thinking of how you are not in my thoughts, I thought of you. Hope you are listening…

8. All in all, my life is organized in the way it wants to be right now.

9.Ord, the best thing that has happened to me so far.

No comments: