Friday, May 26, 2006

Similar faces, all doing great


thanks junjie for the photo


So here we are, gathered for the first time after we ord, at the suntec ballroom for our ord dinner. I must say, it’s the best dinner I have since my prom night. I don’t know why, I can’t help but to recall back my prom night. Maybe it’s because of the formal thing, and MC and the games stuff and the lucky draw… Ya, I think it’s the formal thing. I never wear formal clothes to dinners, other than prom night, n then this. It’s a good dinner though, no ranks, no hard feelings, no nothing, just a bunch of friends coming together, enjoying a nice evening.

After all, nothing can beat a night spent with good entertainment, good food with good friends beside. Speaking about good entertainment, all thanks to the MC of the night. God, he is so so good that he made 41SAR looked such a fun unit to stay in. I came so close to consider signing on to the unit. Haha…. Just kidding. But still, he is good and experienced. Witty and yet crappy speeches, good timing to music, he seems to be doing this like forever.

Seeing how well each and everyone is doing, even for the regulars and those still in army- waiting to get out, can’t help but feel happy for them. Really, ORD is great. ORD means a lot of things made possible ahead. Seeing all these smart people, once I have worked with, fulfilling their various dreams, really make me excited for them too. Haha… I don’t know exactly what their various dreams were, or how well they are working on them, but I know that they all looking very good, too good to be letting all their wishes say NO to them. Still I wish all of them the very best.

Now back at home, back to reality… need to get back to bed. Working tmr… nite

No comments: