Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Love me, Pick me, Choose me


Like a breeze, it comes gently and goes quietly.
Only the ones in it felt it no matter how light it is.
Very often we let it slip away before we realized what we missed.
Ever did anyone tell you to feel it if you can’t see?

My lord, here I am speaking like a love pro.
Even when I know you know so much I don’t know.

Please forgive me, for not listening.
I was blinded by the light others gave.
Can you give me a second chance?
Keep me warm again with your golden sun.

Memories might trap us and stop us from moving forward,
Eating our guts to love might not necessarily prevent hurt.

Connect your body, mind and soul.
Hop onto the ride; be ready to get what you have sowed.
Only the good ones grow well to be told.
Only the good ones know.
So don’t waste anymore chances, stop being cold.
Every little thing adds up to your goal.

My friend, if you know what I mean,
Email me, tell me about it.

No comments: