Monday, May 29, 2006

Don't be ALARMED with my Alarm Clock


A lot of people have been asking me about the list of stuff I bought from Sim Lim Square. "Good or bad? Got cheaper or not? Why buy this? Why like that?" Haha... I don't mind being the guinea pig or to answer all your questions, but please don't question my answers. If that's the case, why bother to ask me in the first place? For those who know me well will know that I don't spend money like running tap water. In fact, I would consider myself to be someone who is too careful with money, especially, when it comes to my hard earned money you are talking about. So there's this question about the alarm clock that I die die have to buy at Sim Lim. Haha... I find it quite practical wat... I need it to wake me up every morning for work!!! And it's also because of its design. Don't know how to describe. Here's the picture of it... with me...



It's very cheap. Can still get back your change with a $10 note.

No comments: