Monday, July 09, 2007

My first love letter 16th april 1979


I have been hiding my feelings inside.
To think that you are the one for me
Ever since I caught you in my eyes,
It’s not exactly what I anticipated in mind.

Lately my presence is getting on the nerves of everybody
Even my best friend doesn’t seem to get me.
I don’t know what is happening,
Only that your smile and your perfect hair aren’t really helping.

My world, I just want it to be just you and me.
My time, I just want it to freeze when you were with me.
My plan, I just want it to involve around you and me.
My dream, I just want it to be you and me.

Are you feeling what I am feeling?
Are you on the same page as me?
Am I the only one dreaming?
Am I supposed to be the one waiting?

Maybe an answer from you will end my misery.
But then will I still get to see u every morning?

No comments: