Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My first attempt at cooking: Fried Rice


After watching “大小爱吃”, I am somehow convinced/tricked into believing that cooking isn’t really a difficult task. So I decide to cook my own lunch today but the only ingredients I can found in my fringe are some cabbage, lean meat and leftover rice. And that decides my dish to be …Fried Rice.

It’s really my first try in cooking and I didn’t really think of posting an entry about it. So I didn’t take the pics of the prepared ingredients which I washed and sliced and fried. However, after tasting it, I decided to write about my successful attempt and took a pic of the done dish. I’m so proud of myself, so much so that more attempts will be coming up (I hope). Hahaha…



The end result: (Believe it or not?) A delicious lunch and a satisfied customer

No comments: