Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last night's daydreaming...


Playing ball, wasting time,
Trying to get you out my mind.
But in my room I still find,
The scent of your perfume you left behind.

My mom once told me this,
“Good-flower-no-scare-bees-don’t-visit”.
But I never understand why they always leave
After they got their honey.

There has been time like this,
You said it’s because of the timing,
It’s not that you don’t love me,
It’s just a little more space that you need.

And so I wait for you to come around,
To finally realize I am forever your honey,
That there’s no where you can find another flower like me,
That you are just wasting your time and wasting me.

But now, I’m just playing ball,
Smelling the perfume you left behind.
If you were not meant for me,
Then I don’t know anything.

No comments: