Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hairspray



It’s definitely a movie for the underdogs. If ugly were the new beauty, this movie surely takes this saying to a new level, in it’s musical way. When it comes to movies, personally, I love surprises, and I mean the good kind. And I have to say, this show is full of it. At first, I thought it’s just another teen musical flick and so, only wanted to catch Hairspray just for the fact that Michelle Pfeiffer is in it cos it’s been so long since I last saw her on the big screen. But after watching it, I felt good and I’m thinking to watch for a second time now.

Back to one of my fav Hollywood actresses, as usually, she looked gorgeous and she actually sang in the movie. I was SURPRISED. Haha… And of course, all “Ally-mcbeal” fans should know that James Marsden is a good singer and you can see him, not only sings, but doing his moves in Hairspray as well. Last but not least, there is the lady’s choice, Zac Efron, and Brittany Snow to make the teen flick complete.

As for why I said this is the movie for the underdogs, those who watched it should know jolly well. And for those who haven’t watched it, you should go buy a ticket to find out for yourself. I don’t wanna give too much details away and kill the surprises. Cheers…

No comments: