Saturday, June 02, 2007

You are all that matters

It’s the crave of sleeping with you every wake-up in the mornings.
It’s the noise of my alarm clock that disturbed your sleep.
It’s the getaway you planned so hard but I failed to meet.
It’s the number of “I love you” in exchange with my “I’m sorry”.

It’s the smell of your breathe in the mid of a cold breeze.
It’s the taste of your tongue like nobody’s.
It’s the words you said that made me believe in fairy tales again.
It’s the moment when I look at you and you don’t look away.

It’s the everyday life you turn into Halloween.
It’s how right you were about me that I hate to admit.
It’s how you pretend to like my taste in music.
It’s the number of calls from you in London when I was sick.

And of course, it’s the expensive gifts you showered on me
and telling me how my smile is all you need.

No comments: