Friday, June 29, 2007

It’s official

After 3 years of wondering which engineering I might be getting into in NTU, I finally got my answer on 25th June 2007. I’m glad to announce that it’s my first choice: Mechanical Engineering. The best part is Akbar, Eugene, Junjie, Kenny…and all are going to study the same course too. At least now, I have got Akbar to go to school with everyday. I’m glad.

GST credit has already been deposited into my bank account. That will be an additional $300 to spend before I get my part time job. At the moment, $300 may seems to be quite a big sum of money to me, but still it’s not an excuse not to find a job for the month of July. In Singapore, you will NEED MORE THAN $300 to SURVIVE.

The weather has been really really hot these days. At first, I thought I can cut my hair only before school reopens (to save money), but I changed my mind when I realized I has been bathing at least 2 times everyday. So... here is it... my new haircut.

Before>>>>>>>>>>> After

No comments: