Friday, June 22, 2007

It's show time...

It’s been over a week since I am done with my psychology paper. “How’s it?” Let’s not go there. Right now, I am almost free while hunting for a temp job before school starts in aug again. I seriously hate how money makes the rich lazy and the poor ones working. It’s not that working is a bad thing but seeing those wealthy ones going overseas for holiday or, at least, enjoying their time at the Great Singapore Sale really makes my eyes sore. DO I HAVE A CHOICE? This is the key issue. No money = No talk + No choice.

Maybe I am pushing myself too hard. I meant what was I thinking when I decided to take a special term one week right after my exam was over, and now, can’t wait to work after my special term is over. Maybe I should just like my hair down a little before they are all gone due to stress and tiredness. At least until I got my temp job.

While waiting for grey’s anatomy to start its 4th season, I am watching Brothers & Sisters starring the one and only Calista Flockhart. To be honest, She is the reason why I watch the series at first but now, I am hooked to all the characters and relationships of the Walker’s family. Every episode is like a party. I am hoping for the 2nd season to be aired soon. If not, I will be spending more hours on drama shows rather than lect notes when school reopens.

Speaking of school, I got kicked out of my hall. Haiz... I got all my stuff back at home and after the special term, i must say, I am still not used to the traveling. As a result, all I can do now is to plan my time table really really well in order to save time and travel cost. But according to what they said, yr2 's schedule will be tigher than yr1's. We shall see how then.

No comments: