Saturday, April 08, 2006

Last night, I had a gathering with my sec school band friends for the first time in 4 years. It’s a pity for those who can’t make it because we really had a good time. Everyone looks pretty good and successful at their stage of lives right now. One thing that hasn’t change is that they are still very nice people. We went for a restaurant for dinner before kboxing till 2.15am at orchard. My first kbox experience and it’s with a bunch of friends I haven’t met in years. Just hope that I didn’t embarrass myself and everyone in the room. Another added bonus is I got clips for my secondary four SYF band performance. For those who didn’t know, I was a percussionist in my school years. Below are the clips and if you are looking for me, I am the one standing behind at the left side of the stage playing the timpani. Well, it’s not pro standard, we got bronze, but it’s all good memories. Once again, thank you Xiu Hua for everything.

PHS SYF 2001 Intro



PHS SYF 2001 Singapura Medley



PHS SYF 2001 Oregon

No comments: