Monday, April 10, 2006

At Last, I C My IC Again

10th of April,
No longer a soldier.
No more suffer
Under SAF’s orders.

“Ord lor!!!”
Finally said it like I really mean it. Throughout these 2 yrs and 4 mths, I think I have met and interact with more people than I ever have during my school days. PTP>>BMT>>SISPEC>>SOA>>KRANJI CAMP, Smelly Recruit>>Lousy Spec.

Not all people are nice,
True feelings they tend to hide.
And they don’t always do what you like.
Some of them even bite.

There were times when I really felt like quitting (downgrade and find the easy way out). Fortunately/ Unfortunately, due to my “chicken little” characteristic, I carried on with it and here I am writing this. Before closing this chapter of my life(it’s about time already), I wanna say thank you to all the people who help me throughout the journey and make my experience one that is free of Extras, 12o6, SOL, DB…..etc. THANK YOU……Lastly, for those who are still on this journey, I wanna say to you, “hang on, it’s soon gonna be your turn.”

No comments: