Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A night in the life of a prostitute… Just imagine…

You came in,
Glares exchanged.
You picked me, to make you happy.
First we went hawker to dine-in,
You were not stingy,
I had all I want to eat.

We talked abit,
You said I was too skinny,
You kept feeding me.
But I thought, being thin
Is one of the reasons you chose me.

Next, to a hotel room, we booked in.
You were nervous, I could see.
It’s good, cos I don’t like guys too friendly.
Then…


“DON”T READ FURTHER IF U THINK U WILL GET OFFENDED”


After we bathed, this is when it begins.
Your hands on my silky skin,
Your lips exploring every inch,
You were gentle, like it’s your first time in.

"You are my master; I’m your queen."
“Go deep, feel the magic…”
On bed, on table, on floor beside the fringe,
God, you were better than I imagined.

It’s 3am, you were sleeping like a baby.
On the lamp table, I saw your money.
Not wanting to wake you,
I took it, assuming it’s for me.
Good night and good bye, Mr....eh...darling.




No comments: