Thursday, July 27, 2006

Before we look at all the pics of smiling faces and celebrate our national day…

I wanna say, stop the war,
Stop those gunshots…

I don’t wanna wake up every morning
To find my only goal is to stay alive,
In this living hell where I see people die,
Every waking moment of my life.

I don’t wanna learn how to use a gun
To have the thought of using it,
To shoot the bad guys who try to rape me
Every night.

I don’t wanna leave everything behind,
Look up to the middle of the sky
For bombs which will be coming down
To where I hide.

I don’t wanna lie to my child,
To say that it is gonna be ok,
When I might be gone for a second,
And never ever be coming back.

I wanna say, we are all
Human beings with thoughts and feelings
for god’s sake,
not just some piece of "walking meat".

Let the anger goes,
Let the bullets go,
Let the innocents go,
Let the tears go.....

No comments: