Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's one thing to be stupid,
it's another to act stupid.
Both irritating,
both nerve breaking.
It's sorry to be stupid,
it's cruel to act stupid.


I don't really appreciate when people starts to play the "lawyer game" and says things like "you didn't answer my question...". For instance, i was thinking whether to buy something from a stall holder when he asked me, "boy, so do u want to buy it?". I answered, " herm, can you charge me a little lower?". He said, " You didn't answer my question. I was asking whether do u wanna buy it or not?" The minute he finished that, i walked away....empty handed. I meant if i did not want to buy the stuff, would i care to ask for a discount in the first place. The least he can do is to say no politely rather than to act stupid and ask me the same question again. He thought i was stupid or what?

No comments: