Sunday, June 19, 2005

What if we were living in the world where:
rainbow were from toilet bowl;
bright shining stars were from tears of crocodiles;
beautiful sunset were from garbage bag;
true love were from breasts and creatures;
new lives were from war of the world?


I need somebody to tell me "it's ok, don't worry"
I need somebody to tell me "you still have me"
I need somebody to tell me "I will be only where you will be"
I need somebody to tell me "my love is ocean-deep"
I need somebody to tell me "you are all that I need"
I need somebody to tell me "your love I will forever keep"
I need somebody to tell me "don't wake up, stay in your dream"
I need somebody to tell me "you don't have to tell, I got it"


Ocean will swallow,
the clouds' sorrow.
how can i let go,
when i wallow?

No comments: