Saturday, May 05, 2007

Finally, exam over, yr1 over. Yeah, 3 months long break. I wanna thank akbar and xin xin and sandy and students from my malay class. Without you all, I will not be able to even finished my malay exam paper. So TERIMA KASIH! OH…and happy belated birthday to me…haha…BIG 22 on the 22nd of April. It’s a big thing!!! Spent it with Eugene, studying material science!?! So glad that my room mate is Eugene. I wanna eat pizza and he agreed. It's really the small little things that count. And thanks for the Avril lavigne CD, The Best Damn Thing. I am happy. And thanks chin bee for spiderman 3 even though she is the one who wanna watch it. I am happy.
22 liao…I still remembered my 21st birthday wish is to enjoy my uni life and make some good friends, and I did. I just wish my result will be good this time round. Haha… but no matter what my results will be, I tried my best…not studying, but doing the exam papers. Trust me, there is a difference. Meanwhile, I wanna dedicate this song to all the teachers who set the exam papers…Thanks…

I Like Studying on 20042007


I like studying.
The fact that it makes me think,
Think of the weirdest reason,
Just to get out of it.

Suddenly the room needs to be cleaned.
Suddenly my stomach is always empty.
Suddenly I agreed it’s good to sleep early.
Suddenly I can’t seem to breathe.

Maybe it’s due to the weather.
Maybe the bed is a better table.
Maybe I should use pen instead of pencil.
Maybe studying is not my kind of thing after all these years.

Unless the notes have all the answers.
Unless I can beat all those china students.
Unless Avril lavigne would be my teacher.
Unless I can concentrate a little better.

But I like studying,
Just that it makes me think,
Think of the weirdest reason,
To get out of it.

No comments: