Thursday, June 22, 2006

Time flies…

Today is my off day and I have to go for my follow up appointment at the national eye center. It’s been a week since my lasik surgery and, according to my doctor, Mr Leonard Ang, everything is looking fine. “The eyesight will still fluctuate as the wound is still healing and an eye test will be done to confirm your perfect eyesight one month later.” That’s was he said.

After that, it’s dinner time at Jurong Point with Mingrui and Zhaojun. It’s first meet up after we got our A level results in 2004. 2 years come and go, just like that. We had Fish & Co. which was also a birthday treat for Zhaojun from the 2 of us. My first time at Fish & Co. and I would say the food just tasted ok. But seriously, it’s the company and the time we had that counts. We chatted just about anything and it’s good to know that everything is looking good for the both of them. I mean, 2 years and they still look the same as before, just prettier… haha… If you don’t believe me, just look at the pics below. But don’t need to think too much cos both of them are attached liao… I can’t wait to go ntu and see how the rest of my friends are doing. According to them, they are doing not bad either. After the chatting and window-shopping and photo taking, it’s home sweet home, tired but happy.


Zhaojun and me

Mingrui and me (smiled until cheek ache cos zj dont know how to use my cam, keep retaking)

Finally, the DA4 HE2 Zhao4

No comments: