Monday, May 23, 2005

I really miss the times when i asked money from my mom for stuff...it's always challenging but rewarding. Now that i'm using just the allowance i got from national service, i realised that it's harder for me to get money out from my pocket compared to my mom's last time. Reason 1. My mom constantly reminds me that she has no money for me to study uni and i have to use the money i can get within the army days. Reason 2. Now i really know what "blood-sweat-money" is and i really dont wanna spent money on extra stuff other than food. Reason 3. The things that are selling now are just much more expensive than before, especially the stuff that i want. God, i just hope money can drop from heaven, but not to anywhere else other than my pocket.


I have been listening to alot of cds these few days. Surprising, i kindof like JOLin's ablum this time round. There's a lot of upbeat songs which are done quite well. Still i like FIR and natalie imbruglia ablums more. Hooked to shiver by natalie imbruglia now. Just like songs that i can relate to more.


Long weekend is going to be over, and it's back to camp again. Not complaining just because May is going and June is coming...See u soon, July!!!

No comments: