Saturday, February 12, 2005

It's almost a year since my last post. After re-read my past entries, i found that i have grow over the past year and life is really getting more and more interesting and exciting as well as challenging. Another thing is i really feel happy about myself is i have met alot of angels who have helped me along the way. What convince me to post again is that i realised my life is more than just the 5 posts and i wanted to read more.

So fast, four days of chinese new year celebration have passed. It has been a long time since i can stay almost a full week at home, or rather, out of camp. I just love chinese new year more and more. One of my new year resolutions is to do at least a good deed every day. I call it, "A good deed a day, keeps the devil away." Please, if you are reading this, help me think of good deeds i can do besides all the normal one like, giving out seats for the elderly. Just woke up, i am going to have my breakfast and then, maybe, continue my mahjong game with my sis and uncle and ah ma. Last night, we played till 3am and i lost $3, all to my sis. I am going to make a comeback later.
To the rest of my friends, enjoy the holiday and hope that everyone return to their own workplaces feeling refreshed and happy.

No comments: